New website launched
We’re very excited to launch our new revamped website. The new layout was designed with input from student surveys and feedback sessions.
Apart from a general design update, some of the new features and changes to look out for are:
1. The library catalogue search function and ‘renew my books’ take pride of place on the home page.
2. Today’s opening hours are displayed on the home page in a digital type format.
3. A feedback tab on the right of the home page is easy to access.
4. Quick links taking you to common university systems (portal, moodle, CLIC etc) have moved to a large footer area at the bottom of the page.
5. Specific information for Staff and Visitors have been given more prominence with their own menu in the header area.
We hope you will take some time to have a look at the information on our website and please use the Feedback tab to leave any comments regarding either the content, website or our library service in general.