Drill Hall Library rules and regulations
Our rules and regulations are in place to ensure:
- that an equitable service is provided to all users of the library facilities,
- that you are aware of your responsibilities; and
- to help maintain a library environment that is conducive to study for everyone.
By signing your home university's rules and regulations you have agreed to the Drill Hall Library's rules and regulations.
Our code of conduct provides an outline of your responsibilities in respect of the library and this should be read in conjunction with the rules and regulations.
It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with and to observe the Drill Hall Library‘s rules and regulations, code of conduct and the IT policies of your home institution.
IT rules and regulations
Drill Hall Library users are required to abide by the regulations for computer use issued by their home institution, which should be read and applied in conjunction with the Drill Hall Library rules and regulations published in our code of conduct. It is your responsibility to read and comply with these regulations, as well as your university regulations, which can be found at the links below:
- University of Greenwich — Policies & procedures
- University of Kent — Policies & procedures
- Canterbury Christ Church University - Policies & procedures