The exam season can be a particularly challenging time for students, so having the skills to deal easily with the related stress and anxiety is important. The mindfulness techniques will give you the tools to feel calmer, relax and focus, and see the exams as a less threatening experience.
- Week 1: 28/02/20: Revision, can I be with this task?
- Week 2: 06/03/20: Revision, settling down
- Week 3: 13/03/20: Exams, how to combat negative habitual thoughts
- Week 4: 20/03/20: Exams, what can I do if I start to panic?
- Week 5: 27/03/20: After exams, how to integrate mindfulness practice into other aspects of life
Email: Louise Frith: L.J.Frith@kent.ac.uk
Kent students can also book via Moodle: course code DP22725: Building Exam Confidence through Mindfulness Strategies